Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Color of My Life

Boy Boy



What is life like at the age of 13 years old? It is the age of making fun, time for the achieving high performances in studies and fun. For me, it is the age to make a wise decision for having a faithful friend in my life. This faithful friend is my excellent house pet named “Boy Boy”.


“A dog is man’s best friend”, this is the common saying for us. Well, Boy Boy is very close to me for he makes my life meaningful starting from the day I brought him back home. The day when I decided to bring him back home, I realized that that is the beginning for me to take responsibility of taking care of a faithful friend in my life.

Boy Boy was accompanied me for over seven years and he still plays very important role in my life now. He is the friend who makes my life colorful the most. I still remembered the moment he entered my home, my dad was argued against it with me. For the last, my unremitting attitudes won me the argument with my dad. Although the existence of Boy Boy made an argument happened in home, the warmth and enjoy moments that he brought to this home is totally undeniable.

I cherish the joyful moments I have with Boy Boy and my family. Taking care of him give me a chance to learn how to live responsibility and positively and being ready for it as he always encouraged me and good companion to me. With him in my life, all the hopes and all the beliefs my home possessed are arised.

Boy Boy really colored the lives of all of us in home. As his “mother”, he is the responsibility of what I wish I could do to make the life of my family as well as myself better and make them happy.


Boy Boy's friends

No comments:

Post a Comment