Sunday, August 22, 2010

Music

Generally, music is the art of arranging sounds in time so as to produce a continuous and unified composition. To me, music can be described as a form of rhythm in my life.


My life is a bandstand. I have always related to it to my life in which one is able to enjoy the beauty of melody. Music can be appreciated by everyone once you are willing to appreciate it. Even though I am not the musical performer, I hope I am the one who is appreciating every wonderful musical performance. The life style can be just same as the way of the musical instruments playing, depends on how is the frame of mind work on the rhythm of music. If the mind thinking of pianist pays undivided attention to the melody of song, the artistic conception of the music that the pianist wants to give expression to is clear and perfect. If the violinist play the violin with least creative in range, tone and dynamics, thus does not place oneself in the music world, the melody and rhythm will not be appreciated by the audience.

I enjoy listening to the piano performances. The piano sounds possessing a degree of composition that can be a form of body and mind relaxing. The devotion of the pianist in the music is another attraction to the performances. I wonder how much is the thrill of discovering vast vistas of pleasure through the music world.

No comments:

Post a Comment