Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Surprise to My Good Friend

The one who wear specs is my good friend
- Hui Fang.


  During these two weeks holidays, all of my good friends are coming back to our lovely hometown, Batu Pahat. The first day of the holidays, I was hanging out with my two best friends, Wan Cheng and Jun Qin, then when we came out an idea for surprising our friend, Hui Fang. As Hui Fang’s birthday will be fall on 29th of September, the day we all sure already busy ourselves in the bump of books in our campus. Then we decided to celebrate Hui Fang’s birthday earlier so that we can gather all dearest friends together. Jun Qin suggested we all treat her a lunch for celebration. I was silent at that moment, wondering how we can do to give her a big surprise that really will be an unforgettable memory for her.
                There were some memories alerting me at that critical moment, when they asked for my opinion. I still remember Hui Fang’s mom will always invite me go to her house for lunch every time I came back for holidays. Her mom is a pleasant and friendly person who always welcoming friends to visit her. So there we decided to organize a birthday celebration for Hui Fang in her house after discuss with Hui Fang’s mom and brother. But there was one condition, the target cannot be informed and everyone who is invited must kept this celebration as a secret. This celebration would be held on 15th of September.
                After confirmed the time available for Hui Fang’s mom, then I informed and invited all dearest friends to support this surprise. On that morning, I prepared a lot of nice delicacies including fries, fried bihun, jelly, green bean shop and hotdog. On that day, Jun Qin was telling a lie to Hui Fang that no one friend is free to accompany her to buy a present, so asked Hui Fang to accompany her go shopping. This lie would give us opportunity to go to her house preparing everything. Jun Qin was asked to fetch her at 1.30pm while we all would arrive at Hui Fang’s house at about 2pm.
                The most important moment that we expected lastly, the time Jun Qin informed me that they were on the day going back to Hui Fang’s house, we all were getting ready for the surprise. Ah Boon was asked to hold the cake and we all hide behind the door up to the staircase. When we heard Jun Qin’s voice and their footstep was near, we all were getting more and more excited and smile at each other, wondering how was Hui Fang’s reaction later. My friend, Su Hui shouted when she saw Hui Fang appeared in front of her, and then we sang the Happy Birthday song immediately. Our surprise target was shocked of the things happen in front of her. We achieved our goal as the happiness was written on her face at that enjoyable moment. She was not expected that we would have a earlier birthday celebration for her.
               We enjoyed the day very much as we hardly can meet up with each other. They enjoyed my home made food also.



My dearest friends~

No comments:

Post a Comment